Who Needs A Coach?
The person who needs a coach is one who:
- Feels like they are stuck in place
- Has some big goals but no plan, strategy or method they are using to achieve them
- Has experienced a life-altering event and is having difficulty adjusting to their new situation
- Doesn't know what they want .... in a career, an education, a relationship, or in life
What Does Coaching Do?
- Coaching helps you tap into your inner genius.
- Coaching focuses on solutions and results.
- Coaching stimulates creativity and resourcefulness
- Coaching moves you toward the results you want and helps you avoid the results you don't want.
What Coaching Is Not
Coaching isn't therapy. A coaching session may deal with the past on a limited basis, but the end goal is to establish specific actions that you can take to move closer to your goal.
Coaching isn't advice giving. A coach may make some suggestions and provide homework assignments, but a good coach doesn't provide answers. They offer guidance and help clarify areas that may seem muddy or vague.
Coaching isn't a series of "rah rah" motivational speeches. Coaches are supportive and your biggest cheerleader when they see you staying on track and moving ahead. But a coaching session isn't filled with platitudes or pitches. You provide all of the fuel - the coach helps you light the fire.
Why Hire A Coach?
- You know you need to make changes in one or ore areas of your life, but you don't know where or how to start.
- You feel like you need to change, but aren't sure where you want to go, what you want to achieve or whether changing is the right thing to do.
- You've already made changes in your life but they aren't bringing you what you expected or wanted.
- Your circumstances have changed and you are having a difficult time adjusting.
- You just want to live a more balanced and happier life.
If any of the above sounds like you, then contact me
for a FREE
30 minute introductory coaching session. All of my sessions are done virtually, so you can visit from the comfort of your home or office either by telephone or video chat.
Home Page Success Tools